Complete Strut Assemblies
Engineered to restore a vehicle's original ride, handling & control. The Complete Assembly unit is easier & faster to install than traditional struts. No spring compressor is required. The FCS Strut Assembly is engineered to meet & exceed O.E. quality. The components and valving are designed specifically for each car, truck, van, minivan or SUV application. The precisely calibrated valving combinations are individualized for each application to best simulate OE ride and feel.
Each Assembly Includes:
- Gas-charged MacPherson Strut: With NOK seals, mirror-finished, hard-chrome piston rod, and Japanese oil (to insure great seal, long-life and consistent dampening over wide range of temperatures).
- Coil Spring: 20% of production factory-checked for OE compression levels. Electrostatic coating for optimal corrosion resistance.
- Bearing Plate: Endurance tested under extreme load to ensure optimal performance & long life.
- Boot Kit & Bumper: Bumper molded from urethane rubber for long life. Absorbs harsh, damaging road impact and noise for quieter driving.
- Robust Brackets: Reinforced to insure integrity and long life.
- Upper /lower Isolators:Insures spring remains stable in all conditions.